• #53: The Face Shop (Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam) Sample

    Along with the other sample I tried out, I also tried out one of the Face Shop's cleanser.
    The sample is in a baby-pink package...but due to lighting it looks yellowy-orange here.
    Packaging reads: Natural Brightening Solution with Rice Water
    I don't know if this applies to you guys, but this sounds good! ^_^

    It's got the normal face wash texture. An uninteresting white cream.....pretty normal.
    Smells...pretty okay I guess...but I don't particularly like it.
    It foams up pretty well! Don't know if it's the face washing thing I use or if it's actually the cleansing foam but either way, I like it. 

    According to the ingredients, it contains:
    oryza sativa (rice) extract (7.5 mg)
    saponaria officinali leaf extract
    oryza sativa (rice) bran oil
    and a whole but of other stuff...which I don't understand as I don't do chem~

    It leaves a really cleansed feeling afterwards....the type that feels like it's actually clean and your skin isn't slippery smooth afterwards. Not too sure if actually brightened up my complexion though....maybe it's one of those long-term effects where you have to use it for quite a while to see the results.

    Overall, pretty average. Don't really like the smell....6~7/10
    I remember seeing this at the shop, but don't remember the price, but pretty sure it can't beat the $8.90 of the face wash I'm using right now....
    Personally I like the 365 day series better than this. 
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment