• #52: The Face Shop (Aloe Fresh Gel Cream) Sample

    The Face Shop has really cool stuff...and I really love trying out their new samples~ I decided to use some of the samples I got some time ago!
    such an artistic shot of my table, mirror, monitor and my tutor homework~
    Face Shop's Aloe Fresh Oil Fresh Gel Cream
    They say it's soothing and moisturising  
    It does look like a gel as it's kind of an opaque-y colour. 
    There was 1mL in the sample but sufficient for my face!
    The gel cream is really absorbed into skin, similar to the real aloe gel.
    When you firstly rub it in, it feels really cooling and refreshing!
    But that feeling only lasts for a minute or so.
    It is really moisturising, on par with the hyaluronic acid mask thing!
    Skin feels really smooth the next day! 

    Overall: I like it. 9/10. would definitely buy it if it was in my budget. <3333
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment