• #73: 另類的茶餐廳 - 新旺茶餐廳

    After a fun day with the mlys at Costco, a family friend took my family out for dinner. I had no idea where we were heading to as my family friend wanted to keep it a secret....no idea why though. We went to a 茶餐廳(tea restaurant??) in Kingsford. I found it strange because we went so far away to go to a 茶餐廳..especially when there are so many OK-ish ones in Hurstville.
    But here's the surprise: 鮑參翅肚at a 茶餐廳!
    Never expected to find those four in such a restaurant as these four are considered to be the top four gourmet foods of the ocean!
    : 雖然沒有跟著鮑參翅肚的程序﹐ 都一樣很好吃~
    我不是很贊成人家吃魚翅﹐但是被人請﹐都要吃一點兒
    Shark fin: I don't really agree with people eating shark fin, but as I was being a guest, I ate a bit la~
    裡面有: 魚翅﹔ 火腿﹔ 螃蟹肉﹔ 螃蟹黃﹔ 芽菜
    火腿很好吃! 螃蟹就OK 啦~不夠爽口...但是D黃好味道!
    最特別就是芽菜 - 清淡爽口! 
    The dish includes: shark fin; ham; crab meat; crab "egg"; bean sprouts
    The ham is really nice! The crab is OK la~ rather mushy....but the "egg" is really nice
    The most special is the bean sprouts! Very refreshing and crunchy~
    很漂亮~
    pretty~
    魚翅真的是真的~很少有的啦
    legit shark fin~very rare la~
    D翅好粗啊!
    Very "thick" shark fin!
    : 鮑魚好大啊!跟我的手掌一樣大啊~
    買相很好的啦~
    我超喜歡吃鮑魚~ ^_^
    Abalone: It's so big~Around the same size as my palm~
    It looks very good as well la~
    漂亮~
    pretty picture~

    EDIT: This abalone cost $78 per one. It also required a pre-booking....3 days...
    There is a normal one @ $18.80
    I think it's more worth it la....you can order like 5 and still cost less la~

    吃完一半咯~
    好吃!! v(^_^)v
    halfway through the meal~
    Yummy ^_^
    休息....
    resting for a bit~
    : 花膠炒小白菜
    看起來像那個...."雞腿菇"
    Fish maw: stir fried with veggies(?)
    the maw looks like oyster mushroom
    : 蝦子海參炒芥蘭
    我不太喜歡吃海參所以這道菜我"麻麻地"
    Sea cucumber: Stir-fried with veggies(?) and prawn roe
    I don't really like sea cucumber (slimy-ish) so I don't really like this dish
    pretty photo~ ^_^
    吃飽了~
    All full~
    ごちそうさまでした!!~

    Yii signing off~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment